Kindly facilitated by Chamber member:
Who should attend:
This seminar will tackle that ever too frequent problem that crops up – how can we deal with underperforming people in our business?
We will discuss:
- The importance of using probationary periods effectively;
- Addressing problems with employees who lack capability;
- Addressing problems with poor attendance;
- Addressing problems with employee conduct and/or employees with “a bad attitude”;
- Should underperformance always result in dismissal?
- Offering employees a settlement agreement;
- The advantages of getting it right;
- The problems of getting it wrong.
Delegates should come away from the seminar understanding better the ways of dealing with underperforming staff members, so that instead of feeling fearful of addressing issues with their staff members in the future, they can tackle the problems at an early stage effectively and within the law.
Please note – you must use the link below to book your place. This event is free however if you fail to attend and do not give 24 hours notice prior to the event then you are subject to a £15 charge.Venue
Fallows Way, Whiston, Merseyside L35 1RZCost