Established over 30 years ago, Knowsley Chamber provides proactive business support, advice and guidance on a huge range of issues. We also lobby and represent on your behalf.
The Chamber’s strength is its ability and capability to deliver services to help businesses to start, grow and succeed. Here are just some of the benefits of membership:-
- Business Support – our strength is the services and support we offer. We have an experienced team of trusted business advisors and a range of member-only services.
- Enterprise Support – we aim to inspire the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. We help individuals start up their own business and support young people to gain the relevant skills for business and industry.
- Trade – we encourage international trade through our DiT programme and export documentation service. In the home market we work with businesses to help them access new markets, as well as accessing exhibitions and events through Government backed trade delegations.
- Procurement – successful lobbying for local procurement opportunities and helping to arrange ‘Meet the Buyer’ events.
- Training – a comprehensive, business focused programme to encourage the workforce to reach its full potential. We have partnerships with local universities and further education colleges, as well helping businesses to access funding through the Skills for Growth programme.
- Events – we organise around 50 events each year of varying scale and size. These support and inform, help to access supply chains, meet local buyers, share sector knowledge and good practice, hear from experts, and make valuable connections.
- Representation – We take on issues that affect the whole business community and lobby at all levels of policy decision making.
Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0151 477 1356