Knowsley Chamber hosted its 31st AGM on Thursday 17 Decembeer and it’s first ever AGM via Zoom.
The Chamber posted a stong set of results dispite a very challenging year. Here is a summmarty of the headlines: 2020 accounts, and post year end performance:
- During the 2019/20 financial year, income increased by 8.4% to £185,563.
- Reinvestment in support services for members increased in the year, reducing the surplus by almost 50% compared to the prior year.
- The net surplus of £27,969 demonstrates the Chamber’s continuing financial resilience.
- Since March 2020 the Chamber continues to be in surplus.
- All of this means that the Chamber is in a healthy financial position and excellently placed to continue to support members in these challenging times.
The figures for 2019/20 were boosted by our first Executive Partnership arrangement with ABGI-UK, which commenced in January 2020. ABGI have signed-up to continue as Executive Partner into 2021 and were joined by Begbies Traynor Group in the summer of 2020.
Thank you to all the delegates that attended our Zoom AGM. As a areult the Chamber will be donating £5,000 to our local Member Charities.
We hope in December 2021 we will return our AGM to the wonderful Knowsley Hall, where we can hopefully meet in person and celebrate a brighter year for us all.