Businesses that work together can reduce opportunities for criminal behaviour to occur, eg. shoplifting, theft, cyber crime, fraud, vandalism and anti-social behaviour, against individual businesses and the business community in general.
In the same way as Neighbourhood Watch schemes have led to a reduction of crime in residential areas, Knowsley Business Watch aims to reduce crime against businesses.
We have established links between the business community and the Police, Fire & Rescue Service, and Knowsley Council. We work together to:-
- Report crime effectively observing and reporting to Police on crimes and suspicious activities that could lead to crime
- Identify techniques to marking all equipment, machines, etc., with traceable identification numbers for deterrence and tracing
- Prevent robbery eliminating “easy prey” crime opportunities
- Prevent burglary: adding security measures to impede criminals, detect criminal activity, and communicate with the Police
- Self-protection: learning to recognise dangerous situations, and learning how to prevent, avoid, or flee them
- Protect businesses taking measures and advice on how to protect your business and your staff, including fire prevention, risk assessments, cylinder safety
- Business continuity advice from professionals on planning and processes
Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0151 477 1356