Formed in 1878, Everton became a founding member of The Football League in 1888. Competing in the top-flight of English football year after year. The club has competed in the top division for a record 116 seasons, an amazing achievement, missing the top division only four times since The Football League was created.
Everton FC are also very active off the pitch…
Everton FC is well known for its very active community participation and activities: Everton in the Community aims to use the power of sport to motivate, educate and inspire people in the local communities to improve their life chances. Through this pioneering approach, they have earned a reputation for delivering best practice in the sporting charity sector. Since 2010, they have provided on-going development opportunities for thousands of participants, resulting in over 80 accolades, both nationally and internationally.
Everton FC Hospitality:
- Hospitality at Goodison is the perfect backdrop for all your business entertaining.
- Reward your employees: Affordable and value for money; Everton hospitality is a great way to incentivise and reward your high achievers or use as part of a team-building exercise.
- Not just a game of football, at Goodison they offer award-wining cuisine, exceptional service, pre-match entertainment and executive seats right in the heart of the action. It’s the optimum way to watch Premier League football all season long.
- Family and friends: It’s not all about business. Hospitality packages are also a unique and exciting way to treat family and friends, or to celebrate that special occasion.
- Promote your business to over 38,000* matchgoers and the wider fan base with access to a range of sponsorship and advertising packages.
|Phone No.||0151 808 1170|
|Address||7th Floor, Royal Liver Building,