Welcome to Riverside College a Centre of Vocational Excellence
Riverside College is at the hub of the Mersey Gateway region, working in partnership with national and local businesses in Merseyside, Cheshire and the North West. The college has an enviable reputation for outstanding customer satisfaction and an established track record of delivering successful and high quality apprenticeships and training.
We have a simple ambition: To support you to reach your full potential during training with us
We aim to provide:
- Excellent teaching
- Blended learning programmes
- Personal tutors and teachers to support you
- A wide of enrichment activities
- Additional support for students who require extra in their studies
- A friendly, caring and safe environment with high standards at all times
We have made significant investments in creating state of the art vocational facilities. This ensures that you develop skills using the latest technology and equipment.
Our state of the art facilities include:
- Engineering and Construction Skills Centre
- IDEA Centre (STEM Technologies)
- Training restaurants and kitchens
- Clinic practice ward
- IT and computing suites
- Motor vehicle workshops
- Indoor and outdoor enrichment areas
We offer courses from entry level to degree level and apprenticeships at intermediate, advanced and higher level and bespoke courses to upskill your workforce.
Contact our employer services team on 0151 257 2828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Phone No.||0151 257 2828|
|Address||Kingsway Campus, Kingsway, Widnes WA8 7QQ|