Your Payroll service packages are designed specifically to fit the needs of your particular organisation. We can run payrolls for workforces of any size on a 4 weekly, monthly or quarterly basis and can set up any payment or deduction categories that you wish to include.
Communications with your staff are simple and secure. Our on-line (cloud based) system enables delivery of digital pay slips and pensions auto-enrolment letters direct to smart phones, tablets and via web browsers.
Setup is simple and straightforward. We will:
• Conduct a client consultation to better understand your specific requirements
• Appoint a dedicated payroll coordinator for your business
• Transfer all current employees to our payroll systems via CSV or Excel
• Agree the approval process and payroll timetable
Our service ensures that all aspects of your payroll processing needs are met. We will:
• Perform a payroll run, updating for any changes within the period
• Deal with starters, leavers, statutory payments and earnings deductions
• Create BACS payments files
• Dispatch pay slips (via secure online access)
• Produce payroll reports tailored to your requirements
• Perform HMRC RTI submissions and other reports
• Provide ongoing support from our expert team
Our service makes it easy for you to manage your new Pensions Auto Enrolment duties. We will:
• Set up your scheme within the payroll system
• Assess and re-assess qualifying and entitled workers
• Manage deferrals, opt-ins, opt-outs and refunds
• Deal with new starters, leavers, birthdays, pay spikes
• Publish pensions letters direct to your employees
• Provide reports for filing and payments
Your year end is covered. We will:
• Produce year end reports to allow reconciliation of payroll figures
• Carry out final FPS for online submissions to HMRC
• Produce and dispatch employees’ P60s
• Complete P11Ds
• Conduct a Client Service Review to improve our service delivery for the following year
Your Payroll is the new name for the trading arm of Knowsley Disability Concern which has been delivering a payroll bureau since 2006. We have more than 800 clients and produce over 1300 pay slips each month. In a recent survey 98% of our customers said they are satisfied/very satisfied with our service.
By outsourcing to Your Payroll, you can expect a modern, reliable service delivered by experienced professionals backed up by a great track record. Best of all, you will be investing in the local community as all profits are donated to Knowsley Disability Concern, registered charity no. 1103477.
“A truly personalised and professional service – minimum fuss and maximum peace of mind” Proprietor, JW Homecare.
|Phone No.||0151 949 5444|