Chamber HR – Telephone Helpline and Website
Members of the Chamber have access to FREE employment law and HR telephone advice.
- Advice is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You have unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law or HR issue.
- You don’t have to book a call.
- You will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
If you want to find out more contact us on 0151 477 1356
Why pay for documents when you can get them for FREE?
With your Chamber membership you have access to a practical and easy to follow online reference manual in employment law and human resource. The HR/HS website features a massive document library of over 750 downloadable templates, policies and procedures, all of which can be edited and saved in your own filing system.
You can download the documents as many times as you need and this is all for FREE!
- Do you need a Contract of Employment template? Visit the website
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook? Visit the website
- Do you need to know how to deal with a Disciplinary issue? Visit the website
Further peace of mind is provided, as our ChamberHR comes with a Legal Expense Scheme. Providing cover across 11 sections, up to £100,000 per claim and £1,000,000 in the annual aggregate with no excess.
Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0151 477 1356