This 1 day course covers the basic aspects of Customs Compliance, Rules of Origin and INCOTERMS and gives you three credits towards the BCC Foundation in International Trade.
This course is a reviewed and updated version of
previous courses designed to help you to understand
current topics discussed in the international arena:
- Eori Requirements / Tariff classification
- Are you sure that you will survive a Customs Audit?
- Do you comply under the New Customs Rule?
- Are you aware that HM Revenue & Customs knows
and makes frequent checks on all your export
transactions through its computer system?
- Implications of origin and the use of Preferential
documents – EUR1 & ATR
- Implications of Global Free Trade Agreements and
how to benefit from them. Preference/non preference
- VAT changes
- INTRASTAT changes
- Incoterms changes coming up between 2018 and
2020 & WTO rules
To book onto this event please Click hereVenue
Crowne Plaza Hotel Liverpool John Lennon Airport,