This 1 day course covers the basic aspects Exporting, Importing and best routes to market through agents or distributors. It gives you three credits towards the BCC Foundation in International Trade.
It is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to update themselves on export documentation and procedures.
During the course live online examples are used not only to explain the documentation but to show how you can complete the documentation yourself. The course will also relate to commercial implications and the reasons why the documentation is so important, with practical examples and case studies.
This course delivers the complete international business package for all levels covering the following topics:
• Shipping within the EU and beyond
• Duties & Taxes
• Audit Trail and HMRC
• Type of invoices and values
• Tariff codes – commodity codes
• Transport documents – CMR, Air Way Bills, Bills of Lading
• Commercial documentation, INCOTERMS
• Documents & Procedures, EUR 1 & ATR 1, ATA Carnet
• Country of Origin including Rules of Origin and Approved Exporter Status
• What documentation is required to be kept for Audit purposes?
• How to handle the logistics of moving cargo from one country to another
Also there will be a section to understand why do you need channel partners such as agents or distributors, main differences between them, how to manage and help a new distributor accelerate their business, how to assist with marketing, online presence, ideas, brand building etc, how to prevent a long-standing distributor stagnate, how to expand product range, into new markets, invest in more or different types of marketing.
• Agreements – Content and key points including the EU Agency Directive
• Exclue and Territory
This course is essential if you want to understand all the basic aspects of international business and is suitable for everyone from large corporations to small businesses and individuals.
This workshop has been designed to meet British Chambers of Commerce National Trade Training Standards. Delegates will complete three assessments during the workshop; this will be used as credits towards the six required for “The Foundation in International Trade”
To book onto this event please click hereVenue
1 Hall Street,