Online shopping, home deliveries and the number of vans in urban areas have risen dramatically since lockdown. Are cargo bikes part of the answer?
Supported by Bike Life, and as part of Sustrans’ Life After Lockdown series exploring the big challenges affecting people, travel and neighbourhoods as a result of Covid-19, we are running a webinar on the future of cargo bikes. In particular we will look at how better tracking of the bikes can be used to help plan cities in which they can operate more efficiently.
Our speakers are:
- MJ Somerville, Project Officer – Communities, Sustrans Scotland
- Irene McAleese, co-Founder, See.Sense
- Nick Mason, Operations Manager, ZMove, Tyneside
- Robin Bluemel, Bitterne Box, users of cargo bike services in Southampton
- Richard Armitage, Director, European Cycle Logistics Federation
For more details and to book, please CLICK HERE
PLEASE USE THE BOOKING LINK ABOVE AS THIS EVENT IS BEING DELIVERED BY SUSTRANS AND NOT KNOWSLEY CHAMBER. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK VIA THE BUTTON BELOW AS IT WILL NOT BOOK YOU ONTO THIS WEBINAR.