Most businesses are aware they need to move with the times, stay relevant and continuously evolve in order to grow and thrive. But understanding what this looks like for their business and how to go about it can be challenging.
The SME Digital Growth Peer Network programme starts 10th March 2022, for 15 businesses.
Its purpose is to help Liverpool SME business leaders gain knowledge, clarity and understanding around five key business issues where technology can positively impact business performance and growth: board level attitude for change, security and stability of technology, data analytics and reporting accessibility, customer experience, and attracting and retaining talent.
Who is it for?
SME business leaders within the Liverpool City Region who do not have a technical background but do have a responsibility for driving technology innovation within their organisation.
Who runs it and how much does it cost?
This is an entirely free programme of support. Liverpool-based independent IT Consultancy, Aabyss, self-fund the SME Digital Growth Peer Network to help support the digital growth of our local businesses. As a privately funded initiative it has no restrictions attached to it.
The application process takes less than 2 minutes.
Format and time commitment?
- 5 x 90-minute in-person breakfast sessions over six months, taking place in central Liverpool (10 March, 7 April, 12 May, 9 June, 7 July).
- Peer-to-peer learning and support in a cohort of 15 business leaders from non-competing businesses.
- Focused learning (at each session) around five key business areas for technological innovation.
- Tools and support to understand the impact and direction technology has on your business now and how to identify areas for positive change.
- Free one-to-one consultancy and action planning session (optional).
- Free membership to the Digital Growth Alumni events
Enquire / How to join
The first cohort starts on 10th March 2022. Places are strictly limited to 15 (max. 1 person per company). For further information please click here.