Developed by Growth Platform, working with local partners, New Markets is a successful support programme for local businesses to access high value, commercial business advice, tailored to your business needs and chosen by you.
Are you considering working with a consultant or agency to help grow your business? If so, you may be able to benefit from high value commercial advice and receive a grant from Growth Platform’s New Markets 2 ERDF Programme!
Growth Platform’s New Markets 2 ERDF Programme is due to finish at the end of 2021, so now is a great time for businesses in the City Region who are looking for support to help them grow, to apply.
Over 350 businesses have been supported so far and there is now only limited funding available to support businesses with their growth projects. The programme can potentially provide a grant of 35% of the cost of commercial services or professional advice for work costing up to £7K.
Business eligibility includes:
- Based within Liverpool City Region
- Already trading (cannot be used for start up / set up costs)
- Cannot have committed to begin working with a supplier (as procurement must be evidenced)
- Cannot have already received New Markets 2 ERDF support
Project eligibility includes:
- cannot have begun the work
- will cost between £3K and £7K
- will complete by 30th November 2021
If you are interested in accessing the funding, complete the Application Form which can be found here.
For any queries, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.