This grant (launched on 29 June 2022) has been developed through the Working Well Programme in consultation between Knowsley Public Health and Knowsley Chamber of Commerce.
Evidence suggests that creating and maintaining a good workplace environment helps to improve morale, productivity and assists staff retention. The aim of this grant is therefore to enhance wellbeing by supporting improvements in the workplace, for example:
- Improving Ventilation (installation of windows, an air-handling unit)
- Installation and purchase of a workplace shower/s
- Installation of a bike shed
- Improvements to outdoor space for use by employees
- Mental Health training and/or improvements to workplace wellbeing activities
The above list is non-exhaustive and Working Well will consider any other ideas that your workplace may have to become a ‘Healthy Workplace’.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in having an initial conversation.
VIEW THE FULL DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORM HERE: Healthy Workplace Grant Form 28062022