Our team have been working tirelessly over the past months, to best prepare our hotels for opening in an era of Covid-19. The leadership team and partners have completed robust assessments and developed new ways of working to best protect our colleagues, visitors and guests.
All our hotels have been redesigned and developed to:
- Social Distance –1+ Meter distance between our colleagues and our guests wherever possible.
- 100 critical point sanitisation process (CPSP) – in all bedrooms, covering a robust deep clean before every arrival.
- Enhanced sanitisation practices in all public areas, toilets, and lifts.
- Our teams have been provided with relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments, along with training of its use and correct disposal.
- Hotels will remain cashless until further notice. Therefore, only card payments permitted.
- Offering reduced catering, which includes a to-go-breakfast offering, a grab & go pantry concept and reduced beverage offering from reception.
To provide the very best value and flexibility during these difficult times, all rates will be fully flexible – allowing cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
Hope to welcome you back to one of our hotels soon. Keep safe, and should you need any assistance we have a dedicated team available via firstname.lastname@example.org or to make a reservation please call 0151 549 2700 or email email@example.com