Workplace Mental Health Aware Half Day: 14th July – £55.00
Mental Health First Aid Certificate: 19th & 20th July – £95.00
(Discounted prices shown above – normally £75 and £125 respectively)
“We wanted mental and physical health to hold equal weight in our wellbeing programme. We decided on MHFA because it had a clinical rigour that underpinned the training that we valued.”
Imagine Independence are delighted to offer members of Knowsley Chamber of Commerce the choice of two discounted mental health awareness courses, both accredited by The Royal Society for Public Health.
Our Mental Health Aware course is half day session to raise awareness of mental health in the workplace.
Our Mental Health First Aid Certificate runs over 2 days of live sessions and individual learning.
Your employees will gain:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Support by Imagine to implement fully trained MHFA England First Aiders within your business
*The MHFA Certificate course goes into each area in more depth, and provides an action plan that can be applied in the workplace as well as a more detailed manual & workbook
What to expect:
Learning takes place through a mix of online presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
Please contact Ant Dowell for more information: email@example.com
Book using this link (the discounted prices show above will be applied to your invoice)
Imagine Independence is a registered charity in England no. 1010203 and a registered company in England and Wales no. 2699682