The latest Jobs posted by our partners will feature here:
VACANCY POSTED ON 06/04/2021:
Maxwell Hodge has two vacancies available:
Vacancy 1 – Legal Cashier – Huyton
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Maxwell Hodge for an experienced Legal Cashier to join our busy Accounts Department at our Huyton Office.
Legal Cashier Advert
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Maxwell Hodge for a full time Paralegal to join our Family Law Team.
Paralegal – Family Team Advert
VACANCY POSTED ON 10/03/2021:
JOB ADVERT – DRIVE SERVICE ENGINEER
|ROLE||Drive Service Engineer|
|LINE MANAGER||Gary Hickey|
|HOURS OF WORK||40 hours per week Monday – Friday|
|HOLIDAYS||23 days per annum plus Bank Holidays|
|PENSION||Workplace Pension Scheme through NEST|
|LOCATION||Prescot with the requirement to attend Customer Sites across the UK|
An outstanding opportunity to join a well-established and respected engineering organisation, with a growing and stable client base in the electrical / mechanical service industry, serving large manufacturing and utilities organisation across the UK. In line with our success, a vacancy has become available for a Drive Service Engineer.
Reporting to the Drive Service Manager, your role will be to support the maintenance and repair of critical VSD equipment and associated control equipment to minimize downtime and maximise operating effectiveness and efficiency. Working on various customer sites around the UK but primarily within the North West of the UK, you will need to be flexible and ready to deal with different customer’s challenges and problems which will change from day to day.
The candidate may be required to work further across the UK or abroad, depending upon customer requirements and business needs.
Applicants must be flexible as from time to time you may be required to stay overnight to fulfil customer requirements, attend training and must hold a full UK driving license.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY):
Your routine duties may vary, but will be expected to:
- Effective fault finding on critical VSD equipment and controls
- Carrying out repair, improvement and planned maintenance work on production VSD equipment
- Effective supervision of subcontractor activities as required
- Compliance with health, safety and environmental policy with the ability to carry out Risk Assessments and compile Method Statements
- Effective logging and documentation
- Carry out change and swap out, upgrade and renewal of equipment
- Ensuring tools and equipment are correctly stored and maintained
- Attendance and contribution to daily SQWASHE meetings in your department
- Assisting with any other duties as and when required
- Attending Customer site’s as and when required
- Attending relevant internal meetings as and when required
- Attending training courses either internally or externally as and when required
- Ensuring continuous improvement within the Drive Service Department in line with the business objectives and SQWASHE
- Participation in the Drive Service On-Call Rota
- Working to Central Group procedures at all times including safety
- Ensuring a safe and clean work environment
ABILITIES / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good understanding of the Electro-Mechanical Industry
- Good communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Time served or have at least five years commercial industrial experience
- Must be able to panel fault and have previous experience of working with Inverter Drives
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working with ABB and Siemens Drives, although, those without this but have substantial Drive experience may be considered and further training will be given in this area.