See the latest Jobs posted by our partners:
Partnership Support & Marketing Executive
Sci-Tech Daresbury, Keckwick Lane, Daresbury
Sci-Tech Daresbury (www.sci-techdaresbury.com) is a national science and innovation campus. It is home to the international-recognised STFC Daresbury Laboratory and nearly 150 technology companies, from start-ups to corporates such as IBM, Hitachi and Atos. It has exciting plans to continue the growth of the campus from its current 1,500 people on-site to over 10,000 people over the next 15-20 years.
It is managed by a public-private joint venture comprising of 3 partners – the Science and Technology Facilities Council, Halton Borough Council and Langtree.
The Partnership Support & Marketing Executive is an important new role within the Langtree team at Sci-Tech Daresbury to provide greater resource and skills into developing the partnership and marketing activities at Sci-Tech Daresbury. This position will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager and Business Support Managers at the Sci-Tech Daresbury campus to coordinate and develop its many strategic partnerships. They will also provide support to the Head of Marketing, to coordinate the strategic marketing, website and social media activities for Sci-Tech Daresbury.
There are 5 key dimensions to this job role:
- Provide support to the Business Development Manager and Business Support Manager to coordinate and develop strategic partnerships with identified external organisations, in particular this will include:
- Provision of data analysis/intelligence to assist in identifying the strategic opportunity and required activities
- Support & coordination of formal meetings
- Engagement with required organisations on-campus and off-campus
- Plan, promote and deliver the Sci-Tech Daresbury events programme with its strategic partners to include:
- Development of promotional materials for the event
- Organisation of facilities and catering
- Promotion of the event to on-campus and off-campus organisations
- Management of feedback
- Communication with attendees before and after the event
- Provide support to the Head of Marketing for delivery of the marketing activities at Sci-Tech Daresbury to include:
- Coordination and uploading of content to the Sci-Tech Daresbury website
- Working with Sci-Tech Daresbury’s partners to plan, develop and implement social media activity
- Work with partners to deliver on-campus marketing information to tenants (eg TenantHub, Monthly Newsletter, Travelhub programme)
4. Management of Sci-Tech Daresbury’s Gold and Silver partnership programmes and development of new sponsorship initiatives: In particular, they will be required to increase the income received from the various partnership programmes and new sponsorship initiatives.
5. Development of Sci-Tech Daresbury’s databases and information sources to support and enhance its strategic partnership activities: In particular, this will include analysis of the annual campus company survey and development of new insights and intelligence from this
As the role develops, there will be increased opportunities to have a significant impact on the delivery of Sci-Tech Daresbury campus, and talent & skills strategies and the development of the campus into a national-leading science and innovation hub. These will be determined by the Business Development Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a marketing or business-related subject, or equivalent work experience
- Experience of successfully delivering marketing and social media plans and activities
- Experience of successfully planning and delivering events
- Ability to interact with organisations at all levels including at senior management/director level
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Ability to interrogate data to generate new insights
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Experience of establishing and managing strategic partnerships
- Experience of managing and negotiating with contractors and suppliers
- Experience of managing cost budgets
The role is based in Sci-Tech Daresbury, Keckwick Lane, Daresbury, WA4 4FS. However, there will be a need on an ad-hoc basis to spend some time at the Langtree Head office at the St James Business Centre, Wilderspool Causeway, Warrington WA4 6PS
If you are interested in the role please send your CV with a covering letter to John Leake (email@example.com) before Friday 27 September 27. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact John on 01925 607000.