Thursday 6 June at EFC The Blue Base, Salop Street, Liverpool, L4 4BZ
About this Event
The Barbara Bettle Foundation Launch will consist of a welcome introduction, Lunch and a Networking event.
The Barbara bettle has been set up to support Individuals in the Merseyside area who have been bereaved through Suicide.
- To improve the level of support available for individuals who have been bereaved through suicide within the Merseyside region
- To reduce levels of social isolation for individuals due to bereavement .
- To improve levels of community support in Merseyside for individuals with depression / anxiety.
- To improve awareness amongst the local community of how to support people who may be feeling suicidal.
- Fully funded counselling for individuals who have been bereaved through suicide
- Fully funded Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for individuals who have been bereaved through suicide
- Social Activities to break down social isolation.