The 2020 Liverpool City Region Culture & Creativity Awards are now live and open for nominations.
These awards recognise and celebrate the incredible contribution that culture and creativity make to our city region. Established last year as part of the Metro Mayor’s commitment to culture, this year’s awards are now officially open and ready to receive nominations!
Let’s shine the spotlight on the fantastic work that is making such a difference to people’s lives. Nominations are not just restricted to work done by professionals but can include creative activity that brings people together, in real life or virtually, so this can involve volunteers and community activity too.
Nominations for the awards can include an individual, organisation, business, group or partnership that, has demonstrated outstanding creative achievement through cultural activity over the last year.
COVID19 has had a massive impact on the cultural & creative sector and it is still challenging, however, despite this, people have found new and innovative ways to be creative, therefore two new categories have been introduced this year, to recognise these special contributions:
- Covid 19 Creative Response (Individual) Award
- Covid 19 Creative Response (Organisation) Award
All the other award categories and descriptions are on the website:
HOW YOU CAN FGET INVOLVED:
- enter the awards
- nominate artists, partners and projects for awards
- promote and share details of the awards within your networks of artists, projects and partners to encourage nominations and submissions
For more information and to nominate…
- Click here to view Further information about the awards – https://www.liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/lcr-culture-creativity-awards-2020/
- For more details about nomination categories click – – https://www.liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/lcr-cca-nominations-2020/
- Submissions can be made by completing the online form through this link – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZJ5MW52
The awards are now open for entry and will close to submissions/nominations on 13 November at 5.00pm. The digital awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 19th February 2020.
For more information contact Louise Garforth at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07907 0716096.