Are you a manufacturing SME on Merseyside?
Register for the free SME innovation support event with The University of Liverpool & Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Do you have products or processes that operate in a clean room or highly regulated environment?
- Do you operate to high standards of cleanliness or hygiene?
- Do you operate, or have the aspiration to operate in, water or air filtration / pharmaceutical / medical devices / food processing / coatings or similar?
- Do you want to eradicate issues of cross contamination (products / plant / machinery/ workforce)?
- Do you want to open up new market opportunities in the UK or abroad?
- Do you want to benefit from the world leading expertise of the internationally renowned Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine to improve your business?
WHAT: Explore the no-cost expertise & facilities at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine & University of Liverpool available to SMEs
WHEN: June 22nd 10am to 4.30pm
WHERE: Liverpool: In person event with lunch, networking, tours & workshops at LSTM & UOL’s Materials Innovation Factory
- This one-day event offers a unique opportunity for Merseyside SMEs to explore the world-class support available through Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and University of Liverpool to support product development and innovation through iiCON‘s fully-funded SME Support Programme.
- Take part in behind-the-scenes tours and expert-led workshops in our amazing facilities including the University of Liverpool’s Materials Innovation Factory, where Unilever is based; Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine’s world-leading antimicrobial suite and diagnostics laboratories; and hear from surface analysis specialists at the University of Liverpool’s Surface Science Research Centre.
- Meet leading academic researchers, industry leaders and business support experts and learn about more the pioneering work happening through the programme and how this combination of expertise and facilities could super-charge your innovation and support your company with advanced antimicrobial analysis.