Essential training for those who come into contact with or responsible for the care of those bereaved or affected by suicide, in a professional capacity.
The training is also key to those who are responsible for addressing the key objectives in the following:
- National and local Suicide Prevention Strategies;
- Self-harm and Suicide Prevention Competence Framework (NHS Health Education England, 2018);
- NICE suicide prevention guidelines in the community and custodial settings (NICE 2018);
- The NHS Long Term Plan (DH, 2019)
PABBS suicide bereavement training is first of its kind internationally (see attached):
- Informed by a three year study conducted at the University of Manchester;
- Funded (£243K) by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research for Patient Benefit Programme; and
- Publication related to research which informed PABBS training (Foggin, McDonnell et al 2016), was included as evidence in NICE suicide prevention guidelines (NICE, 2018).
New PABBS dates:
- May 15th 2019
- June 4th 2019
- July 9th 2019
- September 10th 2019
For more information about PABBS training, access to testimonials and to register, please click on the following link: https://suicidebereavementuk.com/pabbs-training
Alternatively, contact Paul Higham directly – 07850 710555 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Be proactive, help increase your confidence responding to this vulnerable high risk population and register on the PABBS training.