What can business get from The Government?
- Your employees, placed on Furlough leave, will receive 80% of their pay, up to a maximum of £2,500 a month under the Coronavirus Jobs Retention Scheme
- You can claim up to £3,000 per month under the Local Restrictions Support Grant if your premises are forced to close (Click here for: Knowsley Council LRSG web page)
- £1,000 for every furloughed employee kept on until at least the end of January
- £1,500 for every out-of-work 16-24 year-old given a ”high quality” six-month work placement
- £2,000 for every under-25 apprentice taken on until the end of January, or £1,500 for over-25s
- A grant is available to self-employed people affected by coronavirus has been doubled to 40% of profits, with a maximum grant of £3,750 over a three-month period.
FIND THE LATEST INFORMATION ON:
USEFUL DIRECT LINKS TO:
- Check which employees you can put on furlough to use the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme