The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) includes 10 markets which brings together an area of the world with significant opportunities for UK businesses. By 2030, Southeast Asia’s economy is predicted to eclipse Japan’s and be the world’s 4th largest single market after the EU, US and China. Steady growth combined with investor-friendly government policies have attracted businesses keen to explore the vibrant new domestic markets. Currently 17.6% of all ASEAN’s EU trade in goods and services is with the UK.
What are the benefits? Participating delegates will have the opportunity to:
• Receive extensive support before and throughout the mission
• Gain access to key industry professionals
• Attend a pre-visit briefing, elevator pitching workshop and webinar
• Attend a pre-mission reception with Manchester Airport Group and Thai Airways
• Attend a networking reception in Bangkok and Jakarta
• Access a bespoke one to one business matchmaking programme
• Attend a roundtable for sector delegates and trade associations in both markets
Join this Northern Powerhouse Premier mission to get a guided insight into these important trading partners and meet decisionmakers in ASEAN.
We are inviting innovative businesses who are experienced in exporting and looking for new markets in education, infrastructure, transportation and associated services to participate in this Northern Powerhouse trade mission to Thailand and Indonesia. The visit will coincide with activities ahead of the ASEAN Thailand 2019 to maximise opportunities for Northern businesses.
Dates 26 October – 2 November 2019
Location Bangkok, Thailand & Jakarta, Indonesia
For more information please contact Miho Hatakeyama, Mission Coordinator E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07789 953422
To register interest please visit: http://bit.ly/NPH-ASEAN19
Registration fee of £150 including VAT. Companies will need to meet their own travel/accommodation costs. There may be financial assistance for eligible SMEs via your local international trade adviser. Eligibility Open to companies from the Northern Powerhouse region.