Self-Employment Income Support Scheme

If you’re self-employed or a member of a partnership and have been adversely affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) use this scheme to claim a grant.

You will need your:
– Self-Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) – if you do not have this find out how to get your lost UTR
– National Insurance number
– Government Gateway user ID and password – if you do not have a user ID, you can create one when you make your claim
– UK bank details (only provide bank account details where a Bacs payment can be accepted) including:
– Bank account number
– Sort code
– Name on the account
– Your address linked to your bank account

NOTE: Your tax agent or adviser cannot make the claim for you. You must make the claim yourself. If you have an agent, you should contact them if you need any help or support.

You will have to confirm to HMRC that your business has been adversely affected by coronavirus.

You should not claim the grant if you are a limited company or operating a trade through a trust.