During this unprecedented time Invest Knowsley are continuing to support Knowsley Businesses through our Business Growth Programme. As part of these measures of support we are pleased to announce a series of specialist webinars for local businesses to help them understand the current landscape of available support and to plan for the future.
- Financial Support to Businesses Explained – Thursday 7th May 2020 – 10:00am to 11:00am
There are a number of financial measures announced by the government to help support businesses, this webinar will give you advice to see how they can help you and what you need to get ready, it will include:
– Furloughing – how to apply, the financial implications of the scheme, whether directors can benefit
– Self-Employment Income Support Scheme – advice on the scheme, how eligibility will be calculated and whether you will likely be eligible for support
Business owners have a range of questions relating to their staffing and in response to this we have set up a series of webinars where you can ask the experts to ensure you can effectively support your workforce:
- HR Implications of Furlough -Tuesday 5th May 2020, 10:00am to 11:00am
– Change of contracts
– Return to work
– When to furlough?
- Meeting Reduced Demand – Tuesday 12th May 2020, 10am to 11:00am
– Planning effective staffing
– Restructuring the business due to reduced demand
- Meeting Increased Demand – Thursday 14th May 2020, 10:00am to 11:00am
– Recruiting temporary staff
– Do you need to recruit temporary labour?
– What is the best way to do it?
BOOK A WEBINAR
To secure your place on the webinars you will need to email the Knowsley Business Team directly stating your name, contact information and details of the webinar(s) you wish to attend. To book click on the link below:
All bookings will be confirmed via email with full joining instructions.