NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
THE 32nd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF KNOWSLEY
CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY & COMMERCE
will be held at Knowsley Hall, on Wednesday 15 December 2021
Refreshments will be served on arrival at 09:15 with the AGM commencing prompt at 10:00
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION FROM OUR PRESIDENT, THE RT HON THE EARL OF DERBY, DL
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- TO CONSIDER AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING (HELD VIA ZOOM) ON 17 DECEMBER 2020
- TO RECEIVE THE ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDING 31 MARCH 2021
- THE RETIREMENT AND RE-ELECTION TO THE COUNCIL OF THE CHAMBER (the Board of Management)
In accordance with the Articles, at each Annual General Meeting, one third of the elected members of the Council (or if their number is not a multiple of three, then the nearest number to one third) shall retire. The members of the Council to retire every year shall be those who have been longest in office since their last election. Directors that retire by rotation can offer themselves for re-election.
- VERBAL REPORT FROM THE CHAIRMAN
- VERBAL REPORT FROM THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
- CLOSE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Ahead of the AGM, members of the Chamber will receive by email a copy of the Agenda, Minutes, the Accounts to 31 March 2021, and details regarding those Directors that are retiring and wish to offer themselves for re-election
To register to ATTEND the AGM* please click here and type ATTEND in the subject box, you will receive a confirmation email.
(*More than one representative is able to attend from each member company, please advise on your email, the full name(s) of the attendee(s)).
If you wish us to record your APOLOGIES in the Minutes please click here and type APOLOGIES in the subject box.