Knowsley is entering an exciting new phase in the development of its visitor economy, which will strengthen its role as a key player in the City Region’s tourism sector.
Our excellent offer for visitors includes Knowsley Safari (which attracts over 500,000 visitors each year), Land Rover Experience and Manufacturing Tour, Acorn Farm and award winning spas such as Suites Hotel & Spa and The Chill Out Spa.
Did you know that:
- There will be a new cultural offer through the development of a multi-million pound Shakespearean theatre in Prescot
- 35 million people are reachable within a 150 miles radius of Knowsley
- We’re only 8 miles from the Port of Liverpool
- There will be the construction of a permanent cruise liner terminal on Liverpool waterfront
- There are 220 businesses involved in the Visitor Economy sector
- We’re within 40 minutes drive time from 2 international airports
We’re also home to some of the best open spaces on Merseyside. With a variety of formal parks, gardens, woodlands, natural spaces, sports areas and playgrounds, as well as numerous Green Flag award-winning sites, there’s something for everyone.
Get in touch! Email email@example.com or call us 0151 477 1356
Lord Chamberlain’s Men perform “Comedy of Errors”, Knowsley Hall, August 2017