Knowsley is entering an exciting new phase in the development of its visitor economy, which will strengthen its role as a key player in the City Region’s tourism sector.
Our excellent offer for visitors includes Knowsley Safari Park (which attracts over 500,000 visitors each year), Jaguar 4 x 4 Experience, Acorn Farm and award winning spas such as Suites Hotel & Spa and The Chill Out Spa.
Did you know that:
- There will be a new cultural offer through the development of a multi-million pound Shakespearean theatre in Prescot
- 35 million people are reachable within a 150 miles radius of Knowsley
- We’re only 8 miles from the Port of Liverpool
- There will be the construction of a permanent cruise liner terminal on Liverpool waterfront
- There are 220 businesses involved in the Visitor Economy sector
- We’re within 40 minutes drive time from 2 international airports
We’re also home to some of the best open spaces on Merseyside. With a variety of formal parks, gardens, woodlands, natural spaces, sports areas and playgrounds, as well as numerous Green Flag award-winning sites, there’s something for everyone.
Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0151 477 1356
Lord Chamberlain’s Men perform “Comedy of Errors”, Knowsley Hall, August 2017