Due to demand, The University of Liverpool School of Management, have made further places available on the 90% government funded Help to Grow: Management programme.
* Cohort 3 starts 24th March (only 4 places left!)
* Cohort 4 starts 26th September (25 places currently available)
Specifically designed for small business leaders in our region to help them boost business performance, resilience and recovery following the impact of the pandemic, this ‘mini MBA’ builds capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management.
Dates and time commitment
The programme for 12-weeks to work alongside your full-time work – the time commitment is between 3-4 hours per week.
Places on each cohort programme are allocated on a first come first served basis. Numbers are strictly limited in order to provide excellence in peer-to-peer learning and networking with other like-minded businesses.
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the UK
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
- Participants must be a senior decision maker within the organisation
- Participants must commit to completing all sessions
The Help to Grow: Management programme is 90% funded by the Government, so the fee to enrol is just £750.
- For further information visit the website
- To reserve a place please click here or to express interest please email Ms Iona Thomson at I.L.Thomson@liverpool.ac.uk
- Information events – Register here for one of the online information events and here for one of the in-person events